The landscape has changed since the founding of your organization. You need a new business plan, technology solutions, and creative ways to attract new resources to achieve your mission. If you have a strategic plan, Pace Philanthropy will find cost-saving, time-saving, metrics-based ways to get it implemented NOW. From a quick priority realignment to an intricate branding and expansion roadmap, each effort is tailored specifically to your needs.
This isn’t about hiring a grant writer and hoping against hope, nor is this about survival. This is about THRIVING. You don’t do this work to check boxes on a grant report, you do this work because there are unmet needs that you are uniquely qualified to fill. What you do is vitally important, and the people you invite into your inner circle to work with you must be top notch professionals who share your passion and respect that your limited resources must be used in ways that bring concrete results.
Where we excel
- Clear guidance specific to your organization on how to implement the strategic plan gathering dust on your shelf.
- Time management analysis and training with a focus on accomplishing and funding your mission
- Leadership team structure, agenda-building, and coaching to enhance effectiveness of meetings, free up CEO’s time for more external outreach, and streamline communication throughout organization
- Communications and team excellence through training based on Strengths 2.0™
- Fundraising coaching for your development team, board, non-development staff, and volunteers. Everyone can invite others to invest in your mission!